2009.9 – 2013.7 Ph.D., Ecology, Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2003.9 – 2006.7 M.S., Ecology, Chengdu Institute of Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
1999.9 – 2003.7 B.S., Horticulture, Laiyang Agriculyural College.
2017.1 – Present Associate Professor, Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Yunnan, China.
2010.11 – 2016.12 Assistant professor, Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Yunnan, China.
2006.7 – 2010.10 Research Assistant, Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Yunnan, China.
My research interests generally lie in soil ecosystem processing and function in natural forests and monoculture forest plantations. And long term changes in soil properties under different ecosystems: the process comparison of soil organic matter decomposition, Soil organic carbon stocks, nutrients transformation and functions restoration.
1. Li Y, Deng X, Cao M*, Lei Y, Xia Y. 2013. Soil restoration potential with corridor replanting engineering in monoculture rubber plantation of Southwest China. Ecological Engineering, 51: 169-177;
2. Li Y, Xia Y, Lei Y, Deng Y, Chen H, Sha L, Cao M, Deng X*. 2015. Estimating changes in soil organic carbon storage due to land use conversions using a modified calculation method. iForest, 8: 45-52;
3. Li Y*, Xia Y, Li H, Deng X, Sha L, Li B, Lin L, Cao M. 2016. Accumulated impacts of sulfur spraying on soil nutrient availability and microbial in the rubber plantations. Clean-Soil, Air and Water, 44: 1001-1010;
4. Li Y*, Lan G*, Xia Y* 2016. Rubber trees demonstrate a clear retranslocation under seasonal drought and cold stresses. Frontiers in Plant Science, 7: 1907.
5. Xu S, Li B, Xia Y, Lei Y, Lin L, Chen Z, Li Y*. 2016. Controlling light quality and intensity can reduce N2O and CO2 emissions of mature aging rice. Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, 6: 308-318; 6.Lan G*, Li Y*, Wu Z, Xie G. 2017. Soil Bacterial Diversity Impacted by Conversion of Secondary Forest to Rubber or Eucalyptus Plantations—A Case Study of Hainan Island, South China. Forest science, 63: 87-93.