1. Qian Cai, Benli Zou, Dawei Ma*, Mild Ullmann-type biaryl ether formation reaction via combination of ortho-substituent and ligand effects, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2006, 45, 1276.
2. Dawei Ma*, Yongwen Jiang, Fangping, Chen, Li-kun, Gong, Ke Ding, Yong Xu, Renxiao Wang, Aihua Ge, Jin Ren*, Jingya Li, Jia Li and Qizhuang Ye, Selective inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase isozymes and in vivo protection against emphysema by substituted γ-keto carboxylic acids. J. Med.
Chem. 2006, 49, 456.
3. Shouyun Yu, Xianhua Pan and Dawei Ma*, Total syntheses of halipeptins A-D, potent anti-inflammatory cyclic depsipeptides, Chem. Eur. J. 2006, 12, 6572.
4. Qian Cai, Gang He and Dawei Ma*, Mild and Non-racemization conditions for Ullmann-type diaryl ether formation between aryl halides and tyrosine derivatives, J. Org. Chem. 2006, 71, 5268.
5. Dawei Ma*, Bin Zou, Guorong Cai, Xiaoyi Hu and Jun O. Liu, Total synthesis of cyclodepsipeptide apratoxin A and its analogues and assessment of their
biological activity, Chem. Eur. J. 2006, 12, 7615.
6. Shanghai Yu, Xiaotao Pu, Tiejun Cheng, Renxiao Wang and Dawei Ma*, Total Synthesis of Clavepictines A and B and Pictamine, Org. Lett. 2006, 8, 3179. 7. Xiaotao Pu and Dawei Ma*, Facile entry to decahydroquinoline alkaloids.
Total synthesis of lepadins A-E and H, J. Org. Chem. 2006, 71, 6562.
8. Xiaoan Xie, Yu Chen, Dawei Ma, Enantioselective arylation of 2-methylacetoacetates catalyzed by CuI/trans-4-hydroxy-L-proline at low reaction temperature, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2006, 128, 16050.
9. Dawei Ma,* Shanghai Yu, Ben Li,Li Chen,Renhai Chen, Kunqian Yu, Linqi Zhang, Zhiwei Chen, Dafang Zhong, Zheng Gong, Renxiao Wang, Hualiang Jiang and Gang Pei, Synthesis and biological evaluation of 1,3,3,4-tetrasubstituted pyrrolidine CCR5 receptor antagonists. Discovery of a potent and orally bioavailable anti-HIV agent. ChemMedChem. 2007, 2, 187-193.
10. Benli Zou, Qiliang Yuan, Dawei Ma*, 1,2-Disubstituted benzimidazoles by a Cu-catalyzed cascade aryl amination-condensation process, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007, 46, 2598.
11. Gang He, Jing Wang, Dawei Ma*, Highly convergent route to cyclopeptide alkaloids. Total synthesis of ziziphine N, Org. Lett. 2007, 9, 1367.
12. Zhankui Sun, Shouyun Yu, Zuoding Ding and Dawei Ma*, Enantioselective addition of activated terminal alkynes to 1-acylpyridinium salts catalyzed by u-bis(oxazoline) complexes, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2007, 129, 9300.
13. Yu Chen, Xiaoan Xie and Dawei Ma*, Facile access to polysubstituted indoles via a cascade Cu-catalyzed arylation-condensation process, J. Org. Chem. 2007, 72, 9329.
14. Benli Zou, Qiliang Yuan, Dawei Ma*, Cascade coupling/cyclization process to N-substituted 1,3-dihydrobenzimidazol-2-ones, Org. Lett. 2007, 9, 4291.
15. Shaolin Zhu, Shouyun Yu, Dawei Ma*, Highly efficient catalytic system for enantioselective Michael addition of aldehydes to nitroalkenes in water,Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2008, 47, 545.
16. Yu Chen, Yuji Wang, Zheming Sun, Dawei Ma*, Elaboration of 2-
(trifluoromethyl)-indoles via a cascade coupling-condensation-deacylation process, Org. Lett. 2008, 10, 625.
17. Weiqing Xie, Derong Ding, Weiwei Zi, Guangyu Li, Dawei Ma, Total synthesis and Structure of Papuamide B, a potent anti-HIV marine cyclodepsipeptide, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2008, 47, 2844.
18. Li Tan, Dawei Ma, Total synthesis of salinamide A, a potent anti-inflammatory bicyclic depsipeptide, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2008, 47, 3614.
19. Dawei Ma, Cai Qian, Copper/amino acid catalyzed cross-couplings of aryl and vinyl halides with nucleophiles, Acc. Chem. Res. 2008, 41, 1450.
20. Jing Wang, Anqi Ma, Dawei Ma, Organocatalytic Michael addition of aldehydes to γ-keto-α,β-unsaturated esters. An efficient entry to versatile chiral building blocks. Org. Lett. 2008, 10, 5425.