Fuhua Yang received the B. Sc. degrees in Physics from Nankai University in 1983. From 1993 to 1998 he studied in Paul Sabatier University, France and got M. Sc., and Ph. D. degrees in Physics. Since 2001, he has been a Professor. In 1983 he joined the Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China. he worked on the resonant tunneling device and physics, effective mass of GaN, SiC electrons and GeSi/Si holes(in France), semiconductor photon storage device and physics, semiconductor quantum well and dot microcavity device and physics. His current research interests are infrared single photon detection, electron beam lithography techniques, quantum structures, quantum device, quantum nanodevice and their integration.
1. HL Wang, FH Yang, SL Feng, HJ Zhu, D Ning, H Wang, XD Wang, “Experimental determination of local Strain effect on InAs/GaAs self-organized quantum dots”，Phys. Rev. B 61, 5530 (2000)
2. HL Wang, FH Yang, SL Feng，“Photoluminescence in Si and Be directly doped self- organized InAs/GaAs quantum dots”， J. Crystal Growth 212, 35 (2000)
3. Y. Tang，H. Z. Zheng, F. H. Yang, P. H. Tan， C.F. Li and Y. X. Li “Electrical Manifestation of Quantum-Confined Stark Effect by Capacitance Response in an Optically Excited Quantum Well” Phys. Rev. B 63,11305(2001)
4. Yan Tang, Houzhi Zheng, Fuhua Yang, Pingheng Tan and Yuexia Li “Capacitance–voltage characteristic as a trace of the exciton evolvement from spatially direct to indirect in quantum wells” Semicond. Sci. Technol.16， 822 (2001)
5. Jidong Zhang, Hao Zhang, Jinghao Chen, Chengyong Hu, Fuhua Yang, Guohua Li and Houzhi Zheng “Tuning of exciton-photon coupling in a planar semiconductor microcavity by applying hydrostatic pressure”J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 14 (2002)5349-5353
6. Shiqiu Zhu， E. I. Rau and Fuhua Yang, “A novel method of determining semiconductor parameters in EBIC and SEBIV modes of SEM”, Semiconduct. Sci. Technol. 18(2003) 361-366
7. C.Y.Hu, H.Z.Zheng, J. D. Zhang, H. Zhang, F. H. Yang “Mode splitting in photoluminescence spectra of a quantum-dot-embedded microcavity”, Applied Physics Letters, 82, 665(2003)