Dr. Yang JI graduated in 1992 from University of Science and Technology of China (USTC). In 1995, he got his M. Sc. degree from USTC. In 1998, he received his Ph. D. degree from Institute of Semiconductors (IoS), Chinese Academy of Science (CAS). From 1998 to 2002, he worked in Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel, studying coherent phenomena in mesoscopic systems. He has been working in IoS，CAS, since 2002. His current research interests are spintronics in semiconductor materials and quantum communications.
1. Yang Ji, Yuanzhen Chen, Kejian Luo, Houzhi Zheng, Yuexia Li, Chengfang Li, Wenchao Chen, Fuhua Yang, “Suppression of Sequential Tunneling Current by a Perpendicular Magnetic Field in a Three-Barrier, Two-Well Heterostructure”, Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 72, Issue 25, pp.3309-3311 (1998).
2. Yang Ji, M. Heiblum, D. Sprinzak, D. Mahalu, Hadas Shtrikman, “Phase Evolution of a Kondo-Correlated System”, Science, Vol. 290, Issue 5492, pp.779-783(2000).
3. Yang Ji, M. Heiblum, Hadas Shtrikman, “Transmission Phase of a Quantum Dot with Kondo Correlation Near the Unitary Limit”, Physical Review Letters, Vol. 88, Issue 7, pp076601(2002).
4. D. Sprinzak, Yang Ji, M. Heiblum, D. Mahalu, Hadas Shtrikman, “Charge Distribution in a Kondo Correlated Quantum Dot”, Physical Review Letters, Vol. 88, Issue 17, pp176805 (2002) .
5. Yang Ji, Yunchul Chung, D. Sprinzak, M. Heiblum, D. Mahalu, Hadas Shtrikman，“An electronic Mach–Zehnder interferometer”, Nature, Vol. 422, Issue 6930, pp415-418(2003).