1. Rui Zheng, Jie Zhou, Xuefeng Chen, Xiaolan Fu. (2012). Applying the social psychological behavior research to promote the innovation of social management. Bulletin of Chinese Academy of Sciences. 27(1): 24-30.
2. Xuefeng Chen, Kan Shi. (2009). The effect of coworker similarity on their work attitudes and behaviors. Chinese Journal of Ergonomics. 15(4): 9-14.
3. Xuefeng Chen, Kan Shi. (2009). Mediating effect of interpersonal support on relationship between tenure and job attitudes and behaviors. Management Review. 21(11): 68-74.
4. Xuefeng Chen, Richu Wang, Zhengkui Liu. (2009). Organization and implementation of psychological interventions after major disaster. Advances in Psychological Science. 17(3): 499-504
5. Xuefeng Chen, Kan Shi. The relationship between employee satisfaction, participative leadership, and performance. Chinese Journal of Ergonomics. 15(1): 15-20
6. Xuefeng Chen, Kan Shi. (2008). Mediating effect of social support on loneliness and mental health of college students. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology. 16(5): 534-536.
7. Xuefeng Chen, Wenbin Gao, Guoping Song, et al. (2008). The relationship of work-nonwork conflict and anxiety of IT managers, mediating effect of coping methods. Chinese Journal of Behavioral Medical Sciences. 17(10): 918-920.
8. Xuefeng Chen, Wenbin Gao, Guoping Song, et al. (2008). The correlation analysis of employee’s anxiety and coping behavior in a IT company in Shenzhen. Journal of Hygiene research. 37(5): 619-620
9. Xuefeng Chen, Kan Shi. (2008). Mechanism of participative leadership, empirical evidences from different organization. Management world. 173(3): 126-132
10. Xuefeng Chen, Zhen Wang, Weipeng Hu, et al. (2007). College students social anxiety associated with stress and mental health. Journal of Hygiene Research. 36(2): 92~94
11. Xuefeng Chen, Xu Huang, Kan Shi. The effect of organization tenure on co-workers cooperative behavior and job burnout. Chinese Journal of Ergonomics. 12(4), 14-17
12. Zhen Wang, Xuefeng Chen, Kan Shi. (2006). Relationship between coping style, social support and mental health of undergraduates. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2006, 14(4): 378~380
13. SHI Kan, LU Jiafang, FAN Hongxia, JIA Jianming, SONG Zhaoli, LI Wendong, GAO Jing, CHEN Xuefeng, HU Weipeng, The Rationality of 17 Cities’ Public Perception of SARS and Predictive Model of Psychological Behaviors, Chinese Science Bulletin, 2003,48 (13): 1297~1303,SCI.
14. Kan Shi, Hongxia Fan, Xuefeng Chen, et al. (2003). A study of people’s social psychological characteristics during the Sars period. Journal of Educational Science of Hunan Normal University. 2(5): 77~81