Published more than150 scientific papers on the research of Biopsychology and Psychoneuroimmunology and obtained 3 invention patents. The following are the selective publications and patent.
Corresponding Author *
1. Wang Donglin, Lin Wenjuan*, Pan, Yuqin Kuang Xueying, Qi Xiaoli, Sun Han: Chronic blockade of glucocorticoid receptor by RU486 enhances lipopolysaccharide-induced depressive-like behavior and cytokine production in rats. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity, 2011 25(4): 706-714
2. Xiaoli Qi, Wenjuan Lin*, Donglin Wang, Yuqin Pan, Meng Sun, Weiwen Wang： A role for the extracellular signal-regulated kinase signal pathway in depression. Behavioral Brain Research 2009, 199 ： 203–209
3. Xiaoli Qi, Wenjuan Lin*, Junfa Li, Huanhuan Li, Weiwen Wan, Donlin Wang, Men Sun: Fluoxetine increases the activity of the ERK-CREB signal system and alleviates the depressive-like behavior in rats exposed to chronic forced swim stress. Neurobiology of Disease, 2008，31（2）：178-285
4. Wenjuan Lin*: The involvement of psychological processes in immunocompetence.. Progress in Psychological Science Around the World .2006，159-166. Psychology Press, England
5. Xiaoli Qi, Wenjuan Lin* , Junfa Li, Yuqin Pan, Weiwen Wang：The depressive-like behaviors are correlated with decreased phosphorylation of mitogen-activated protein kinases in rat brain following chronic forced swim stress. Behavioral Brain Research， 2006 ，175 ： 233–240
6. Jihuan Chen, Wenjuan Lin*, Weiwen Wang, Feng Shao, Jie Yang, Bairen Wang, Fang Kuang, Xiaol Duani and Gong Ju： Enhancement of antibody production and expression of c-Fos in the insular cotex in response to a conditioned stimulus after a single-trial learning paradigm. Behavioural Brain Research, 2004，154 (2)： 557-565.
7. Jingxin Huang, Wenjuan Lin*, WJ, Jihuan Chen ： Antibody response can be conditioned using electroacupuncture as conditioned stimulus. Neuroreport.，2004，15 (9)：1475-1478
8. Feng Shao, Wenjuan Lin* , Wang Weiwen, Washinton Jr WC and Li Zheng: The effect of emotional stress on the primary humoral immunity of rats. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 2003, 17(2):153-157
9. Wenjuan Lin*, Nan Sui: Biopsychology research in China. International Journal of Psychology, 2003, 38 (5): 311-322.
10. Lin Wenjuan*, Wang Weiwen, Shao Feng: A New Animal Model of Emotional Stress: Behavioral, Neuroendocrine and Immunological Consequences。 Chinese Science Bulletin. 48（9）: 926-929 ( in Chinese )
11. Lin Wenjuan*: Mind and Immunity, In: 100 scientific puzzles of the 21st century, JLP press 693-700, 1998 ( in Chinese )
12. Lin Wenjuan*. Review and research ideas on psychoneuroimmunology. Acta Psychologica Sinica, 1997, 29: 301-305 ( in Chinese )
13. Wenjuan Lin, George Singer, Dan Irby: Effect of hypophysectomy and corticosterone implantation on schedule-induced wheelrunning.. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 1990, 35: 739-742
14. Wenjuan Lin, George Singer, John Funder: The action of corticosterone on schedule-induced wheel running. European Journal of Pharmacology, 1989, 171: 9-15
15. Wenjuan Lin, George Singer，Micheal Papasava: The role of adrenal corticosterone in schedule-induced wheel running. Pharnacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 1988, 30: 101-10
16. Lin Wenjuan, Tang Cimei and Wang Yumei. Determination of catecholamine in urine by high performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection. Acta Psychologica Sinica, 1987, 19: (2), 215-219 ( in Chinese )
17. Lin Wenjuan and Tang Cimei. Family environment, attention, and peripheral adrenaline secretion in hyperactive children. Acta Psychologica Sinica 1985, 17: (4), 410-419. ( in Chinese )
18. Lin Wenjuan and Tang Cimei. The study on learning ability of socially isolated rats. Acta Psychologica Sinica 1984, 16 (1): 90-94. ( in Chinese )
19. Lin Wenjuan and Tang Cimei. The influence of social stress on behavioral patterns of eating, drinking, sleeping and aggression in socially isolated animals. Acta Psychologica Sinica, 1981, 13:(3): 346-351 ( in Chinese )
20. Lin Wenjuan, Wang Weiwan, Liang Yunming , Huang Jingxin.: A device for simultaneously drying multiple biochemical samples. China ZL 03 1 37481.6 2008 (Invention Patent)