(1) Haiying Lu, Linzhang Yang, Sadaf Shabbir, Yonghong Wu*. The adsorption process during inorganic phosphorus removal by cultured periphyton. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2014, DOI: 10.1007/s11356-014-2813-z.
(2) Haiying Lu, Linzhang Yang, Shanqing Zhang, Yonghong Wu*. The behaviour of organic phosphorus under non-point source wastewater in the presence of phototrophic periphyton, PloS one, 2014, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0085910.
(3) Yonghong Wu, Lizhong Xia, Zhiqiang Yu, Sadaf Shabbir, Philip G. Kerr. In situ bioremediation of surface waters by periphyton. Bioresource Technology. 2014, 151, 367-372.
(4) Yonghong Wu, Lizhong Xia, Nian Liu, Shuai Gou, Bibhash Nath. Cleaning and regeneration of periphyton biofilm in surface water treatment system. Water Science and Technology. 2014, 69, 235-243.
(5) Yonghong Wu. The studies of periphytons: from waters to soils. Hydrology: Current Research, 2013, 4, 2.
(6) Yanfang Feng, Dionysios D. Dionysiou, Yonghong Wu, Hui Zhou, Lihong Xue, Shiying He, Linzhang Yang. Adsorption of dyestuff from aqueous solutions through oxalic acid-modified swede rape straw: Adsorption process and disposal methodology of depleted bioadsorbents. Bioresource Technology, 2013, 138, 191-197.
(7) Yanfang Feng, Hui Zhou, Guohua Liu, Jun Qiao, Jinhua Wang, Haiying Lu, Linzhang Yang, Yonghong Wu*. Methylene blue adsorption onto swede rape straw (brassica napus L.) modified by tartaric acid: equilibrium, kinetic and adsorption mechanisms, Bioresource Technology, 2012, 125, 138-144.
(8) Rong Yan, Hongli Ji, Yonghong Wu*, Philip Kerr, Yanming Fang, Linzhang Yang. An Investigation into the Kinetics and Mechanism of the Removal of Cyanobacteria by Extract of Ephedra equisetina Root. PLoS ONE, (2012), 7 (8): e42285. doi:10.1371 /journal.pone.0042285.
(9) Yonghong Wu, Tianling Li, Linzhang Yang. Mechanisms of removing pollutants from aqueous solutions by microorganisms and their aggregates: A review. Bioresource Technology, 2012, 107, 10-18.
(10) Tianling Li, Luji Bo, Fan Yang, Shanqing Zhang, Yonghong Wu*, Linzhang Yang. Comparsion of the removal of COD by a hybrid bioreactor at low- and room-temperature and the characteristics of the associated microorganisms. Bioresource Technology, 2012, 108, 28-34.
(11) Rong Yan, Fan Yang, Yonghong Wu*, Zhengyi Hu, Bibhash Nath, Linzhang Yang, Yanming Fang. Cadmium and mercury removal from non-point source wastewater by a hybrid bioreactor. Bioresource Technology, 2011, 102 (21), 9927-9932.
(12) Yonghong Wu, Jiantong Liu, Linzhang Yang, Hong Chen, Shanqing Zhang, Huijun Zhao, Naiming Zhang. Allelopathic control of cyanobacterial blooms by periphyton biofilms. Environmental Microbiology, 2011, 13 (3), 604-615.
(13) Yonghong Wu, Jiangzhou He, Linzhang Yang, Evaluating adsorption and biodegradation mechanisms during the removal of microcystin-RR by periphyton. Environmental Science & Technology, 2010, 44 (16), 6319-6324.
(14) Yanfang Feng, Fan Yang, Yongqian Wang, Li Ma, Yonghong Wu*, Linzhang Yang. Basic dye adsorption onto an agro-based waste material - Sesame hull (Sesamum indicum L.). Bioresource Technology, 2011, 102 (22), 10280-10285.
(15) Yonghong Wu, Zhengyi Hu, Linzhang Yang, Bruce Graham, Philip G. Kerr. The removal of nutrients from non-point source wastewater by a hybrid bioreactor, Bioresource Technology, 2011, 102, 2419-2426.
(16) Yonghong Wu, Zhengyi Hu, Philip G. Kerr, Linzhang Yang, A multi-level bioreactor to remove organic matter and metals, together with its associated bacterial diversity. Bioresource Technology, 2011, 102, 736-741.
(17) Yonghong Wu, Jiangzhou He, Zhengyi Hu, Linzhang Yang, Naiming Zhang, Removal of UV254nm matter and nutrients from a photobioreactor-wetland system, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 194, 1-6.
(18) Yonghong Wu, Philip G, Kerr, Zhengyi Hu, Linzhang Yang, Removal of cyanobacterial bloom from a biopond-wetland system and the associated response of zoobenthic diversity. Bioresource Technology, 2010, 101(11): 3903-3908.
(19) Yonghong Wu, Shanqing Zhang, Huijun Zhao, Linzhang Yang, Environmentally benign periphyton bioreactors for controlling cyanobacterial growth. Bioresource Technology, 2010, 101(24), 9681-9687.
(20) Yonghong Wu, Zhengyi Hu, Linzhang Yang, Hierarchical eco-restoration: A systematic approach to removal of COD and dissolved nutrients from an intensive agricultural area. Environmental Pollution. 2010, 158 (10), 3123-3129.
(21) Yonghong Wu, Philip G, Kerr, Zhengyi Hu, Linzhang Yang, Eco-restoration: Simultaneous nutrient removal from soil and water in a complex residential-cropland area. Environmental Pollution. 2010, 158, 2472-2477.
(22) Yonghong Wu, Lizhong Xia, Zhengyi Hu, Shuzhi Liu, Hongbin Liu, Bibhash Nath, Naiming Zhang, Linzhang Yang. The application of zero-water discharge system in treating diffuse village wastewater and its benefits in community afforestation. Environmental Pollution. 2011,159, 2968-2973.
(23) Rong Yan, Yonghong Wu, Hongli Ji, Yanming Fang, Philip G. Kerr, Linzhang Yang, The decoction of Radix Astragali inhibits the growth of Microcystis aeruginosa, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2011, 74 (4), 1006-1010.
(24) Yonghong Wu, Philip G. Kerr, Yundong Li, Linzhang Yang, Isolation and identification of compounds from biofilms in eutrophic water and a potential allelochemical in inhibiting cyanobacterial growth. Allelopathy Journal. 2008, 22 (2), 217-428.
(25) Rong Yan, Yonghong Wu, Linzhang Yang, Yanming Fang, Philip G. Kerr, Scutellaria Baicalensis Georgi controls cyanobacterial blooms and benefits to aquatic ecosystem, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2011, 20, 18-25.
(26) Yonghong Wu, Linzhang Yang, Yundong Li, Chong Jia, Effects of different treatments of straw used for floating plant-bed supports. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 2008, 17 (6), 526-531.
(27) Yonghong Wu, Zhengyi Hu, Linzhang Yang. Integrated technology to control non-point pollution in resident-farmland area of Dianchi lake watershed. Ecological Science, 2008, 27(5), 346-351.
(28) Yonghong Wu, Minyi Feng, Jiantong Liu, Ying Zhao. Effects of Polyaluminium Chloride and Copper Sulfate on Phosphorus and UV254 under Different Anoxic Levels. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2005, 13 (5), 406-412.
(29) Jinhua Wang, Yonghong Wu, Yanfang Feng, Haiying Lu, Hui Zhou, Linzhang Yang. Effects of hyper-entrophic nitrogen and phosphorus additons on the functional and formational diversity of periphyton biofilms. Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 2013, 22(7): 1236-1243. (in Chinese)
(30) Yonghong Wu, Zhengyi Hu, Linzhang Yang. Strategies for controlling agricultural non-point source pollution: reduce-retain-restoration (3R) theory and its practice. Transactions of the CSAE, 2011, 27(5), 1-6. (in Chinese).
(31) Hongli Ji, Rong Yan, Yundong Li, Yanming Fang, Linzhang Yang, Yonghong Wu. The effects of the uses of soil amenders on phosphorus loss, Soil, 2011, 2 (1), 1-5. (in Chinese)
(32) Rong Yan, Hongli Ji, Yonghong Wu, Yundong Li, Linzhang Yang, Yanming Fang. Efficiency of straw eco-slope on pollution control, Soil, 2010, 42 (6): 998-1002. (in Chinese)
(33) Hongli Ji, Rong Yan, Yanming Fang, Linzhang Yang, Yonghong Wu. Progresses of study on non-point source pollution and its control in centralized drinking waters of surface water. Advances in Science and Technology of Water Resources, 2010, 30 (1): 177-182. (in Chinese)
(34) Ruijie Zhang, Zhengyi Hu, Guolin Lin, Yuwan Peng, Xiaofeng Yin, Yonghong Wu. Influence of elemental sulphur on ammonia volatilization in vegetable soil in the northern bankside of Dianchi Lake. Chinese Journal of Soil Science, 2009, 40(3): 636-639. (in Chinese)
(35) Ruijie Zhang, Zhengyi Hu, Guolin Lin, Yonghong Wu, Xiaofeng Yin, Haiyan Lu. The charater of discarded Chinese chive’s decomposition in the furrow and its effect on water environment, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2009, 23(2), 213-218. (in Chinese)
(36) Haiyang Lu, Zhengyi Hu, Yuwan Pang, Ruijie Zhang, Xiaofeng Yin, Yonghong Wu. Spatical variability of field ditches water quality in the mixed area of suburban residents and farmland. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2009, 23(3),16-20. (in Chinese)
(37) Na He, Zengquan Lan, Yonghong Wu, Zhengyi Hu. The adsorption characteristics of phosphorus onto red soils from northern Dianchi Lake watershed, Journal of South-western Forestry University, 2009, 29(3): 15-18. (in Chinese)
(38) Lvzhou Wang, Yuanhao Yang, Huili Ren, Liwei Ping, Juanning Yang, Yonghong Wu. The Dissolved oxygen situation and influential factors in the Fisheries Areas from Hukou to Sanmenx ia Section of the Yellow River, Journal of Hydroecology, 2009, 2 (3), 8-12. (in Chinese)
(39) Ruijie Zhang, Linguo Lin, Zhengyi Hu, Yuwan Pang, Xiaofeng Yin, Yonghong Wu. Dicyandiamide application reduces nitrogen loss from the vegetable field on the northern bankside of Dianchi Lake, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2008, 22 (5), 35-37. (in Chinese)
(40) Ruijie Zhang, Linguo Lin, Zhengyi Hu, Yonghong Wu, Yuwan Pang, Xiaofeng Yin. The nitrate content and accumulation character of the yellow Chinese chive and Chinese chive from the north bank of Dianchi Lake. Acta Horticulturae Sinica, 2008, 35 (8), 1155-1160. (in Chinese)
(41) Xiaofeng Yin, Zhengyi Hu, Lixiang Zhou, Yonghong Wu, Linzhang Yang. Study on the construction of the ecological agro-ditch and its effect on purification sewage on the northern lakeshore of Dianchi Lake, Journal of Anhui Agricultural Science, 2008, 36 (22), 9676 - 9689. (in Chinese)
(42) Qiong Mei, Yonghong Wu, Bangding Xiao, Minyi Feng and Jiantong Liu. Growth characteristics of photoautotrophic biofilm in Donghu Lake in Wuhan, China, Rural Eco-environment, 2007, 23 (2), 61-65. (in Chinese)
(43) Minyi Feng, Tao Fang, Juan Wu, Qiong Mei, Yonghong Wu, Jiantong Liu. Technology of algae-bacterium biofilm with different carriers for improvement of water quality, Technology of Water Treatment, 2007, 33 (3), 59-62. (in Chinese)
(44) Jun Hu, Minyi Feng, Yonghong Wu, Jiantong Liu. Study on submerged macrophyte effect on phosphorus pools in the sediments, Environmental Chemistry, 2006, 25 (1), 28-31. (in Chinese)
(45) Lvzhou Wang, Wei Guan, Weiping Li, Yuanhao Yang, Linzhang Yang, Yonghong Wu, Changqiang Qiu. Research progeess of in-situ treatment technology of sediments in eutrophic lakes. Journal of Shaanxi Normal University (Natural Science Edition). 2006, 34: 76-81. (in Chinese)
(46) Jun Hu, Yonghogn Wu, Yongding Liu, Jiantong Liu. The distribution regular of phosphorus and iron in the trypical areas of Dianchi Lake, Environmental Chemistry, 2005, 24 (4), 450-453. (in Chinese)
(47) Kai Hu, Pengzhen Ke, Yonghong Wu, Xiaoguo Chen, Yinwu Sheng, Jiantong Liu. Forms of nitrogen and phosphorus in sediments in shallow, plateau lake Dianchi, Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 2005, 14 (4), 507-513. (in Chinese)
(48) Yonghong Wu, Jiantong Liu, Changqiang Qiu. Method of algae-bacterium biofilm to improve the water quality in Eutrophic water, Environmental Science. 2005, 26 (1), 95-100. (in Chinese)
(49) Yonghong Wu, Jiantong Liu, Changqiang Qiu, Comparison of two kinds of biofilm technologies to improve water quality of eutrophic Lakes, Technology of Water Treatment 2005, 31 (5), 34-37. (in Chinese)
(50) Yonghong Wu, Jun Hu, Xiangdong Jin, Pengzheng Ke, Xiaoguo Chen, Jiantong Liu. Chemical characteristics of nitrogen and phosphorus in the sediments of the typical bays in Dianchi Lake and Calculation of their dredging layers, Environmental Science, 2005, 26 (4), 82-87. (in Chinese)
(51) Yonghong Wu, Jiantong Liu, Application Research on Physico-Ecological-Engineering on Diverting Water from Rivers into Lakes, Techniques and Equipment for Environmental Pollution Control.2004，5 (10),51-55. (in Chinese)
(52) Changqing Wang, Yonghong Wu, Jiantong Liu, Quality status in urban Lake in Wuhan City with integrated approaches on restoration, Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 2004, 13 (5), 499-503. (in Chinese)
(53) Yufang Shen, Minxia Gao, Yonghong Wu. Researches of the effects of vegetation types and rainfall on soil erosion in Loess Plateau, Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 2003, 10 (2), 13-19. (in Chinese)