1. H.A. Wang, Jungang Xu and G.Z. Dai, The Implementation of an Enterprise Application Integration Platform, Proc. of 1st CIRP(UK) Seminar on Digital Enterprise Technology, Durham, UK, 2002, pp287-292.
2. H.A. Wang and G.Z. Dai, Open architecture framework for distributed real-time fault diagnosing, Proc. of SPIE’s Non-Destructive Evaluation Techniques for Aging Infrastructures & Manufacturing, pp.93-100, Mar.1999, Newport Beach, USA.
3. Y. Qiao, H. A. Wang and G. Z. Dai, A New Dynamic Scheduling Algorithm for Real-Time Multi-processor Systems, in “Architecture and Design of Distributed Embedded Systems”(edited by B. Kleinjoham), IFIP & Kluwer Academic Publishers,2001, pp.173-182.
4. Jungang Xu, H. A. Wang and G. Z. Dai, The Software Architecture of a Problem Solving Environment for Enterprise Computing, Proc. of ICCS 2002, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2329, pp862-871.
5. Cuixia Ma, Hongan Wang and Guozhong Dai, A Gesture Language for Collaborative Conceptual Design, Proc. of the 7th International Conference on CSCW in Design, Sept.25-27, 2002, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, pp.1-5.
6. Yang Li, H.A. Wang, G.Z. Dai and X.S. Ren, Structuralizing Freeform Notes by Implicit Sketch Understanding, Proc. of 2002 AAAI Spring Symposium, San Francisco, USA.
7. Cheng Cheng, Hongan Wang and Guozhong Dai, The Construction of Feature-Matching Perception in Virtual Assembly, Accepted, Journal of Computer Science & Technology, 2002.