- CHEN Xiaoshan
Departments and research group: Department of History of Science and Technology in Pre-Modern China (Pre-Modern Department)
Ph.D. in College of Urban and Environment Science, Peking University
1. Chen Xiaoshan, "The establishment and the end of the sea route between Dengzhou and Liaodong in Ming dynasty", Wen Shi,2010(1):209-234.
2. Chen Xiaoshan, "The Formation of Middle-level Local Administration System in Liaodong in Ming Dynasty: Trace Back to the Event that the Post of Bingbeidao was Given to Minister of Yuanmasi", Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, 2011(2):21-31.
3. Chen Xiaoshan, "The Building Time of Liaohai Garrison and Its Location in the Ming Dynasty", Historical Geography, NO.25(2011),209-213
4. Chen Xiaoshan, "Zheng He Baochuan's Investigation from the Standpoint of Technical History since Last Century", Studies in chinese history, NO.22（2012）， 29-40
5. Chen Xiaoshan, "From Regional Character to Regional Personification: One Aspect of the Evolution of Public Geographical View", Social Sciences Review,2013(2):86-89
6. Chen Xiaoshan, "Regional Variations in the Making and Practice of Bao Jia Law in the Northern Song Dynasty", Journal of Historical Science, 2013(6):49-56
7. Chen Xiaoshan, "The Large Scale Abolishment of Prefectures and Counties during Wang Anshi's Reform Period", Historical Geography, NO.27(2013),36-51
Address: Institute for the History of Natural Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences,
55 ZHONGGUANCUN East Road