- LI Meng
Name: LI Meng
Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Residence:July, 2012– now
Departments and research group: Department of History of Science and Technology in the West, Center for Disciplinary Development Strategy of the Academic Divisions of CAS
Institute of Policy and Management, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph.D. in management, 2009.9~2012.7
The Institute for the History of Natural Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Assistant Professor, 2012.7~now
S&T Human Resource Management, Strategy Management
1. LI Xiaoxuan, LI Meng. Three Problems in the Construction of the Contingent of Chinese Scientific and Technological Talents. Bulletin of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2010, 25(6): 588-601.
2. LIU Bo, LI Meng. Review of Chinese Science and Technology Talents Policies in the Last Thirty Years. Forum on Science and Technology in China, 2008, 11:3-7.
Talks and Presentations
1. LI Meng, LI Xiaoxuan, Chen Kun. The Study on Career System of R&D Researchers Oriented To Promote Technology Transfer: In Public Research institutes and Universities. The 5th Biennial Atlanta Conference on Science and Innovation, 2013.
2. Li Meng, Li Xiaoxuan, Zheng Rui. The Time Use Status of Researchers in Chinese Academy of Science. The 6th Trilateral Science and Technology Policy Seminar, 2011.
3. Li Meng. The Effect of Relaxation Training on Different Kinds of Test Anxiety. 28th International Congress of Psychology, 2004.
Address:Institute for the History of Natural Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences,
55 ZHONGGUANCUN East Road