- WANG Bin
Name: WANG Bin
Ph.D, Associate Professor
IHNS, Ph.D in History of Science and Technology, Sep 2007-July 2010
Tsinghua University, M.A. in History, Sep 2004-July 2007
Ocean University of China, B.A. in Economics, Sep 1997-July 2001
IHNS, Research Fellow, July 2010-now
Agricultural Development Bank of China, Accountant, Sep 2001-May 2004
History of Railways in China
1. Modern Railway Technology Transfer to China: The Case of Kiaotsi Railway (1898-1914). Tsinan: Shandong Education Press, 2012.
2. Wang Bin. The Conflicts and Adaptations in Technology Transfer to Modern China: The Case of Kiaotsi Railway. Journal of Engineering Studies, 2013/03.
3. Wang Bin. Issues and Related Considerations on the Connecting of Kiaotsi Railway and Tsinpu Railway in the Early 20th Century. The Chinese Journal for the History of Science and Technology. 2012/03.
4. Wang Bin. The Establishment and Development of the Chinese Institute of Engineers. 2012/02.
5. Wang Bin. A Preliminary Inquiry into the Rise and Fall of Traditional Chinese Needle-Making in its Social Context. The Chinese Journal for the History of Science and Technology. 2011/01.
6. Wang Bin. German Colonial Expansion in China and the Construction of Kiaotsi Railway. The Chinese Journal for the History of Science and Technology.2010/02.
Address: The Institute for the History of Natural Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences,
55 Zhongguancun East Road, Haidian District,