- ZENG Xiongsheng
Name: ZENG Xiongsheng
Master Degree of Agriculture, Graduate School of the Zhejiang University, 1988;
Bachelor of History, Department of History of Jiangxi Normal University, 1983;
1.A Reaearch of SHIWU （莳梧）,Agricultural History of China,2014.2-125-132.
2. Poetry and the History of Citrus: Interpreting a Long Poem,jiuzhou xuelin.2011.2.146-164.
3. shuitian(water field):A Misunderstanding Concept,Agricultural History of China,2012.4.109-117.
4. The Association of Acadmies of Science in Asia(AASA), Towards A Sustainable Asia: the Cultural Perspectives(Lead Author), Science Press,Springer,2011.
5. A history of Rice Culture in China, Shanghai People's Press,May,2010
6. To My Villagers: a Newly found Essay Written by Xu Guangqi and Its Interpretation,Studies In the History of Natural Sciences, Vol.29,No.1 Jan.2010
7. The Invention And Development Of Rain-Gauge In Ancient China, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences of I-Show University, vol.2.no.2, 43-70.
8. Tiger with Saw-toothed Ear 虎耳如锯: A Reading Based on the Ecological History in Song China, Journal of Chinese Historical Geography, no.1, and 2008.23-32.
9. A Case Study for Ecological and Social History: The Year 1074, Nankai Journal (Philosophy, Literature and Social Science Edition), no.1, 2008.35-46.
10. On the Contribution Of Ancient Chinese Cities to Agriculture, The Journal of Chinese Studies, Institute of Chinese Studies in Pusan National University, vol.2,pp.219-252.
11. Cultural Roots of Agricultural Problems in Contemporary China: 1956-2006 ,A Supplement to the Journal of Chinese Science and Technology History,2005, 68-86.
12. On She-Tian 畬田and Its Related Nationalities in Tang & Song Dynasties ,Ancient and Modern Agriculture, no.4,2005,41-.
13. On the Spread of Wheat in Ancient China, Journal of Chinese Dietary Culture,vol.1 no.1,2005, 99-133.
14. Cities and Agriculture in Song Dynasty,Song Shi Yan Jiu Lun Cong,Vol.5 (2005), 327-361.
15. The Environment and Rice culture in Lingnan Area of Song Dynasty,Sheng Wu Shi Yv Nong Shi Xin Tan,生物史与农学史新探2005,379-407.
16. Direct Seeding Rice in Chinese History, Agricultural History of China, no.2, 2005, 3-16.
17. A Discussion on the “Crop Rotation of Rice and Wheat” in the Song Dynasty, Historical Research no.1,2005,86--106
18. An Evidence for the Invention of Fertilizer-drill 下粪耧种in Song Dynasty ,China Historical Materials of Science and Technology,no.3,2005,246-247.
19. A History Of Masked Pa1m Civet 果子狸, Jiuzhou Xuelin Chinese Culture Quarterly ,vol.2. No.3, 228-262.
20. Book in Book: A Probe on Zeng's Agricultural Treatise 曾氏农书in Wang Zhen's Agricultural Treatise, Ancient and Modern Agriculture, no.1, 2004, 63-76.
21. From Jiangdong Plow 江东犁 to Tieda 铁搭: the Epitome of Economy of Jiangnan During 9th-19th Centuries, Journal of Economic History of China, no.1, 2003.
22. Double Harvest Rice in the Song Dynasty, Studies in the History of Natural Sciences, no.3, 2002.
23. “Early Rice” And “Late Rice” In Song Dynasty, Agricultural History of China, no.1, 2002, 54-63.
24. A Primary Probe into the Problems about Human Elements in Traditional Chinese Agricultural Theory ,Studies In The History of Natural Sciences,2001（1）,1-20.
25. The Formation of Lame Agriculture From The View Of Cattle Pasture Mode, Agricultural history of China, 1999（4） ,35-44.
26. Hiding in Doctoring: the Story of 1364 Medical Practitioners, Current Perspectives in the History of Science in East Asia ,Seoul National University Press,1999, 438-448,edited by Yung Sik Kim and Francesca Bray.
27. On Some Problems About Rice Culture of Jiangnan area, Agricultural Archealogy,1998（3）.
28. On the age of Rice culture in The Dai national minority Ancient Ballad, Studies in the History of Natural Sciences Vol．17(1998).
29. The Huang lu Rice 黄穋稻in Chinese History, Agricultural Archaeology,1998（1）,292-311 .
30. Recluse and Chinese Tradition Agronomy, Studies in the History of Natural Sciences Vol．15,(1996)（1）,17--29.
31. "Nine Chapters of Mathematics" 数书九章and Agronomy, Studies in the History of Natural Sciences Vol．15,,1996（3）,207--218 .
32. Confucianism and Chinese Tradition Agronomy, Traditional Culture And Modernization,,1995（6）,55--62 .
33. Science, Technology and Agriculture in Late Ming China, Traditional Culture and mondernization,,1994（5）, 75—85.
34. A Study of Liudao, Shouzhong, Luzhong 六道、首种、六种 in Ancient Chinese Agricultural Documents,Studies in the History of Natural Sciences Vol．13, No．4(1994),359--366.
35. A Comparison Between the Mulberry and Cotton Contend for Grain Field During the Ming & Qing Dynasties and Enclosure Movement in Western, Agriculture History of China vol.13, no.4 (1994),39--49
36. Animal tramping Agriculture without farming tools: A model of original Agriculture, Agricultural archaeology,1993（3） ,90--100.
37. A comparative study of Agricultural structure and it’s development between China and the West, Traditional culture and mondernization,1993（3）；
38. On the influence of Champa Rice 占城稻upon ancient Chinese Rice culture, Studies in the History of Natural Sciences Vol．10, No．1(1991), 61—69.
39. The origin and early development of Rice varieties of Jiangxi, Agricultural archaeology,1990（1）,166--171
40. A Primary Study of the Xiang geng Niao 象耕鸟耘Yun Elephant Plowing and Bird Weeding, Studies in the History of Natural Sciences Vol．9 No．1(1990),67-77.
41. The change of Rice varieties of Jiangxi in Song Dynasty, Agriculture history of China,1989（3）,46—54,45.
42. The Characteristic of Rice Varieties of Jiangxi in Ming & Qing Dynasties, Ancient and Modern Agriculture,1989（1）,33—40.
43. The Investigation and Study of Rice Production Technology in Tiangongkaiwu, Agricultural archaeology,1987（1）,334--341.
Member, partner Group of Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, MPG at Institute for the History of Natural Sciences, CAS,2007-2012.
Institute for the History of Natural Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences,
55 ZHONGGUANCUN East Road