1. Long Lu, Fanrong Chen, Rodney Ewing，Rucheng Wang, 2007, Trace element immobilization by uranyl minerals in granite-hosted uranium ores: Evidences from the Xiazhuang ore field of Guangdong province, China. Radiochimica Acta，95:25-32.
2. Fanrong Chen, Yongqiang Yang, Derong Zhang, Ling Zhang, 2006, Heavy metals associated with reduced sulfur in sediments from different deposition environments in the Pearl River estuary, china. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 28（3）：265-272.
3. Long Lu, Rucheng Wang, Fanrong Chen, 2005, Element mobility during pyrite weathering: Implications for acid and heavy metal pollution at mining-impacted sites. Environmental Geology, 49: 82-89
4. Tianwei Qian, Qian Guo and Fanrong Chen, 2004, Migration of Sr, Nd and Ce in Unsaturated Chinese Loess under Artificial Sprinkling Conditions: A Field Migration Test. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, 159 (1): 139-150.
5. Chen F.R., and R.C. Ewing, 2003, Structure-configurational entropy and its effect on the thermodyniamc stability of uranyl phases: with special application for geological disposal of nuclear waste. Science in China (series D), 46(1): 39-49.
6. Chen F.R., P.C. Burns and R.C. Ewing, 2000, Near-field behavior of 99Tc during the oxidative alteration of spent nuclear fuel. Journal of Nuclear Materials, 278: 225-232.
7. Chen F.R., P.C. Burns and R.C. Ewing, 1999, 79Se: Geochemical and crystallo-chemical retardation mechanisms. Journal of Nuclear Materials, 275: 81-94.
8. Chen F.R., R.C. Ewing and S. Clark, 1999, The Gibbs free energies and enthalpies of formation for U(VI) minerals: An empirical method of prediction. American Mineralogist, 84 (4): 650-664.