1) Liqin Wang, Yuchun Qi, Yunshe Dong, Qin Peng, Shufang Guo, Yunlong He, Zhaolin Li. Effects and mechanism of freeze-thawing cycles on the soil N2O fluxes in the temperate semi-arid steppe, Journal of Environmental Science, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jes.2016.09.013
2) Binggan Wei, Jiangping Yu, Yunshe Dong, Linsheng Yang, Jing Wang, Yuan Xue, Shufang Guo. Effects of drip irrigation on migration and distribution of heavy metals in soil profile. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 10/2015. DOI:10.1007/s11356-015-5515-2
3) Zhao Jin, Yajuan Zhu, Xiangru Li, Yunshe Dong & Zhisheng An. Soil N retention and nitrate leaching in three types of dunes in the Mu Us desert of China. Scientific report, 2015, 5:14222. DOI: 10.1038/srep14222
4) Xinchao Liu, Yunshe Dong, Yuchun Qi, Qin Peng, Yating He, Liangjie Sun, Junqiang Jia, Shufang Guo, Congcong Cao, Zhongqing Yan, Xuhua Liu. Response of N2O emission to water and nitrogen addition in temperate typical steppe soil in Inner Mongolia, China. Soil and Tillage Research, 2015; 151. DOI: 10.1016/j.still.2015.01.008
5) Zhao Jin, Yunshe Dong, Yunqiang Wang, Xiaorong Wei, Yafeng Wang, Buli Cui, Weijian Zhou. Natural vegetation restoration is more beneficial to soil surface organic and inorganic carbon sequestration than tree plantation on the Loess Plateau of China. Science of the Total Environment, 2014, 485-486:615-623. DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2014.03.105
6) HE Yating, QI Yuchun, DONG Yunshe, XIAO Shengsheng, Peng Qin, Liu Xinchao, Sun Liangjie. Effects of nitrogen fertilization on soil microbial biomass and community functional diversity in temperate grassland in Inner Mongolia, China. CLEAN-soil Air Water, 2013, 41(12):1216-1221. DOI: 10.1002/clen.201200021
7) Z. Jin, Y. S. Dong, Y. C. Qi, W.G. Liu and Z.S. An. Characterizing variations in soil particle-size distribution along a grass-desert shrub transition in the Ordos Plateau of Inner Mongolia, China. Land Degradation & Development. 2013, 24(2):141-146. DOI:10.1002/ldr.1112 2011
8) Qin Peng, Yunshe Dong, Yuchun Qi, Shengsheng Xiao, Yating He, Tao Ma. Effects of nitrogen fertilization on soil respiration in temperate grassland in Inner Mongolia, China. Environmental Earth Science, 2011, 62(6):1163-1171. DOI 10.1007/s12665-010-0605-4
9) QI YuChun, DONG YunShe, LIU LixXin, LIU XingRen1, PENG Qin, XIAO Sheng-Sheng & HE YaTing. Spatial-temporal variation in soil respiration and its controlling factors in three steppes of Stipa L. in Inner Mongolia, China. Sci China Ser D-Earth Sci, 2010, 53(5): 683-693. DOI: 10.1007/s11430-010-0039-6
10) Xing-Ren Liu, Yun-She Dong, Yu-Chun Qi, Sheng-Gong Li. N2O flux from the native and grazed semi-arid steppes and their driving factors in Inner Mongolia, China. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems, 2010, 86(2):231-240. DOI: 10.1007/s10705-009-9287-2
11) JIN Zhao, QI Yuchun, DONG Yunshe and Manfred Domroes. Seasonal Patterns of Soil Respiration in Three Types of Communities along Grass-Desert Shrub Transition in Inner Mongolia, China. Advances in Atmospheric Sciences, 2009, 26(3):503-512.
12) Yu-Chun Qi, Yun-She Dong, Ji-Yuan Liu, Manfred Domroes, Yuan-Bo Geng, Li-Xin Liu, Xing-Ren Liu, Xiao-hong Yang. Effect of the conversion of grassland to the spring wheat field on the CO2 emission characteristics in Inner Mongolia, China. Soil & Tillage Research, 2007, 94 (2): 310-320.
13) DONG Yunshe, QI Yuchun, LIU Jiyuan, GENG Yuanbo, Manfred Domroes, YANG Xiaohong & LIU Lixin. Variation characteristics of soil respiration fluxes in four types of grassland communities under different precipitation intensity. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2005, 50(6):583-591.
14) Y. Dong, D. Sharffe, Qi Yuchun, Peng Gongbin. Nitrous oxide emissions from cultivated soils in the North China Plain. Tellus, 2001, 53B:1-9.
15) Dong Yunshe, ZHANG Shen, QI Yuchun, CHEN Zuozhong & GENG Yuanbo. Fluxes of CO2, N2O and CH4 from a typical temperate grassland in Inner Mongolia and its daily variation. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2000, 45(17):1590-1594.
16) Y. Dong, D. Scharffe, J. Lobert, P. Crutzen and E. Sanhueza. Fluxes of CO2, CH4 and N2O from a temperate forestsoil: the effects of leaves and humus layers. Tellus, 1998, 50B:243-252. 17) E. Sanhueza, Y. Dong, D. Scharffe, J. Lobert and P.Crutzen. Carbon monoxide uptake by temperate forest soils: the effects of leaves and humus layers. Tellus, 1998, 50B:51-58.