1. Yang Zhaoping, Zhang Xiaolei, et al. Natural heritage values and comparative analyses of Kanas, China. Journal of Arid Land, 2010, (3).
2. WANG Cuirong, YANG Zhaoping et al. Campgrounds Suitability Evaluation Using GIS-based Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis [J]. Open Geosicences, 2016, 8: 289–301.
3. Kaijun Cao，Zhaoping Yang. A study of e-commerce adoption by tourism websites in China.Journal of Destination Marketing & Management. DOI:10.1016/j.jdmm.2016.01.005.
4. Hui Shi, Zhaoping Yang, et al. 2015. Assessing Landscape Ecological Risk for a World Natural Heritage Site: a Case Study of Bayanbulak in China [J]. Polish journal of environmental studies, 24 (1): 271-285.
5. Hui Shi, Zhaoping Yang, et al. 2015. Delimiting the boundaries of a Mountain Natural Heritage Site through multi-objective modelling [J]. eco.mont-journal on protected mountain areas research, 7 (1): 45-55.
6. Wang Zhaoguo, Zhaoping Yang. et al. 2015. Is it better for a tourist destination to be a World Heritage Site? Visitors' perspectives on the inscription of Kanas on the World Heritage List in China. Journal for Nature Conservation,23:19-26.
7. Wang Zhaoguo, Zhaoping Yang, et al. 2015 .Analysis on the threats and spatiotemporal distribution. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment,187: 4143.
8. Wang Fang, Yang Zhaoping, Luan Fuming, et al. Spatiotemporal characteristics of cultural sites and their driving forces in the Ili River Valley during historical periods[J]. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 2015, 25(9): 1089-1108.
9. Xu Xiaoliang, Yang Zhaoping, et al. Natural heritage value of Xinjiang Tianshan and global comparative analysis, Journal of Mountain Science, 2012, 9(2).
10. Han Fang, Yang Zhaoping, et al. Impact assessment and protection of outstanding landscape integrity in a natural heritage site: Fairy Valley, Kanas Nature Reserve, Xinjiang, China. Journal of Mountain Science, 2011, 8(1).
11. Di Feng, Yang Zhaoping, et al. Estimation on aesthetic value of tourist landscape in a natural heritage sites: the Kanas Nature Reserve, Xinjiang, China. Chinese Geographical Science, 2010, 20(1).
12. Wang Hui, Yang Zhaoping, et al. Minority community participation in tourism: a case of Kanas Tuva village in Xinjiang, China Tourism Management, 2010(6).
13. Liu Xuling, Yang Zhaoping et al. Tourism ecological security evaluation in nature heritage area-the case of Kanas National Nature Reserve. Chinese Geographical Science, 2009, 19(3).
14. Chen Xuegang, Yang Zhaoping et al. Empirical analysis of Xinjiang's bilateral trade: Gravity model approach, Chinese Geographical Science, 2008(1).
15. LI Dong, YANG Zhao-ping, SHI Hui, GUAN Li-ping. The Relationship between Regional Tourism Interrelation and Fractal Structure of Scenic Spots in Xinjiang. Proceedings of 2013 International Conference on Management Science & Engineering. 2013.
16. Han Fang, Yang Zhaoping. Tourism environmental assessment and management: a study of Tianchi and Bogeda Nature Reserve, Xinjiang, China. 5th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, 2011.
17. LIU Xinyu, YANG Zhaoping, et al.Overall Landscape Design for Mountain Heritage and Its Application in Boundary Identification. The International Conference on Remote Sensing, Environment and Transportation Engineering, 2011.
18. Di Feng, Yang Zhaoping, et al. Tourist environment protection mode of the Kanas Natural Heritage, Xinjiang, China. The 2010 International Conference on Management and Service Sciences, 2010.
19. Liu Xinyu,Yang Zhaoping. Border demarcation of nominated site for world natural heritage based on RS and GIS technology: a case study for Kanas. The International Conference on Multimedia Technology, 2010.
20. Di Feng, Yang Zhaoping. Tourist aesthetic assessment and conserved management mode of natural heritage sites: a case study in the Kanas Nature Reserve, Xinjiang, China. The 2009 International Conference on Engineering Management and Service Sciences, 2009.